Business Development Manager - EMEA
About DOUXE Hotel Luxury
DOUXE Hospitality creates bespoke contemporary hotel products and offers hospitality retail to clients and partners throughout Europe. Over the years the company has grown into a renowned hospitality company and has since its creation acquired an impressive portfolio of residential, hospitality & corporate clients.
DOUXE BV was founded by Bart Kleiman in 2008. With a background in interior design and hotel supplies Bart Kleiman started a new consumer brand; DOUXE Hotel Luxury when he saw there was a high demand for hotel quality products for home. In 2011 DOUXE Hospitality was added as a new division for the B2B market with a dedicated team of hospitality professionals and enthusiasts with a clear mission. Creating five-star hotel products and delivering five-star service.
DOUXE Hospitality creates hotel beds, hotel bedding, bath products & accessories for the hospitality, interior design and yachting industry. In 2018 DOUXE added its Hotel Retail service providing hotels with the opportunity to create their own bespoke hotel collection and offering it to their guests through online retail without the hassle. DOUXE takes care of the online shop-in-shop creation, product development, marketing, fulfilment and offers impeccable customer service in line with the needs and standards of the hotels.
True to our roots our head office is based in the harbour of The Hague & our concept showroom in Amsterdam. In Amsterdam hoteliers and clients can appreciate the unique brand experience.
Business Development Manager B2B
For the growth of DOUXE Hotel Luxury in the B2B market we have an exciting and dynamic new role. DOUXE Hotel Luxury, founded in 2010, produces bespoke beds, bedding and bath products for luxury hotels, yachts, and high-end residential projects. To grow the B2B business in EMEA, we require an experienced Business Development Manager EMEA.
The success of the role will be achieved by rapidly expanding our business with our current clients and acquiring new clients in the hotel & luxury residential, yachting sector. Delivering a consistent high-level service in line with DOUXE values and policies. A key part of this role is setting up and structuring the B2B business unit, which includes building a team, defining the assortment & ensuring a flawless flow from quotation to delivery of all projects.
- Cultivate, grow current client relationships to identify future opportunities
- Build relationships with key clients to anticipate their needs and requirements
- Grow relationships to achieve preferred supplier status, while closely monitoring conversion success
- Proactively develop the sales pipeline in the Benelux, Rest of Europe & Middle East
- Develop key relationships with luxury hotels and hotel groups to identify opportunities to partner with in the Benelux and Rest of Europe
- Proactively research the 4- and 5-star hotel and luxury residential market, network and develop leads for future tenders
- Represent DOUXE at industry trade events and networking opportunities
- Proactively position and promote DOUXE as a niche solutions provider in all marketing and customer touchpoints.
- Build, give structure and manage the sales support team
What are we looking for?
The successful person will be fluent in Dutch & English and have the following:
- A proven track record of business development and strong network in the interior design, project management in the hotel/ luxury residential sector
- Proven ability to bring business opportunities to the table & identify the right opportunities that convert. Must be commercially savvy
- A proven track record of growing and retaining strong customer relationships, and leveraging their success to open new doors, markets, and future prospects. This includes promoting the DOUXE brand, assisting us to build market reputation, and step in as the brand ambassador role for DOUXE in new markets
- A passion for and understanding of the luxury Hotel & Residence market
- An engaging, dynamic, and entrepreneurial personality
- A natural, easy communication style that is customer-driven and results-focussed
- Be available and able to travel to key markets
- Spend a minimum of two days in the The Hague & Amsterdam to manage the team company & attend company meetings
- Strong, proven IT, numeracy and financial skills
What we offer
- Competitive pay range
- A dynamic work environment with a tight-knit team & start up mentality
- An inspiring work place either in the harbour of The Hague or Amsterdam
- Flexibility & room for entrepreneurship
If this job is made for you, send a mail to email@example.com